Writers, Producers & Directors (245)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Black Writer's Conference

Anyone on the East Coast and especially in the Tri-State Area Oct. 11-13, check me and some heavy hitters out at the Sofik Aabut Black Writ…

Started by Chris Obie

4 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Attendant One

Looking for an authors name I can't remember

Hi, I am looking for an author I read years ago, but can't remember. He wrote a book of science fiction short stories featuring black theme…

Started by Michael Thiemann

3 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Khadija Harris

WHAT WOULD YOU DO? REALLY?

What would you REALLY do if you had superpowers? Let's say you wake up tommorow and SOMEHOW you obtain some kickass power. Like maybe som…

Started by Night Manager

24 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by Rand-Tor

Writers for Black Transhumanist Broadcast Series

Hi, folks, below is an abstract about the central premise of the series. As one can tell, the subject matter is deliciously deep, wide ran…

Started by M. Adams

2 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by M. Adams

Currently who is the most famous or influential Black Sci-fi writer of note in your opinion and why?

In a recent post at IndieWire, Kevin Grevioux posits his theory on the lack of Black Scifi filmmakers. This has created quite a bit of disc…

Started by Don Perry

5 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Greg Denmark

SO YOU'RE AN EDITOR HUH?

Every writer needs an editor. When i was looking for an editor i would call or email someone, hear their sales pitch then ask for samples. …

Started by Anpu

5 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Iran harris

Introducing my new book The Legend of buffalostar

http://bookstore.xlibris.com/Products/SKU-0103140050/The-Legend-of-Buffalostar.aspx

Started by wendell m king

4 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by wendell m king

Missing out on Such a Awesome, and Great POWERFUL Organization's Massive SUPER POWERS! WHY???

WHY IS there NOT MUCH More MEMBERSHIP World wide Cooperation and "JV" "Partnerships"  being forged, within this Organization??? I would lo…

Started by Terry "the warrior" Reece

20 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Iran harris

Calling all writers...

A few months ago I was watching a documentary on Jodi Arias and I remember thinking... what a psycho. Not my typical line of thought, as I…

Started by E. Private

12 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Cranston

Lee or Tarintino

I was recently asked who is the better director for Black actors in Hollywood. To be honest I was stuck for an answer to that question. On…

Started by Thinkingcaveman

13 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Adony Drossos

RSS

Badge

Loading…

IMPORTANT ALERTS

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! 

IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE CHANGING YOUR PROFILE  PICTURE, SWITCH TO EITHER CHROME BROWSWER OR FIREFOX. THERE IS A KNOWN ISSUE WITH INTERNET EXPLORER THAT CAUSES TROUBLE CHANGING PICTURES.

PLEASE DO NOT SIGN IN WITH FACEBOOK IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT. YOU WILL CREATE A DUPLICATE THAT WILL NOT HAVE YOUR INFO CONNECTED. THANKS

NO SPAMMING

Please do not greet everyone on the site with large images and/or announcements of your book or business. Yes, you want to tell the world, but learn the fine art of subtlety. We have lost numerous members because of the amount of 'friend' mail they instantly receive. This Hurts Everyone.

Also, DO NOT post the same information multiple times throughout the site. It will be deleted without notice.

Spam is unsolicited advertising, whether it is posted as comments on other members' pages or is emailed for marketing purposes.

Please be considerate. Post your advertisement in the proper Articles/Forum or Group. There are inexpensive marketing channels that reach every member for just $25 on the Advertising tab. You can post your information on your profile and even update your blog as often as you like.

We are not into censorship, so please don't make us ask you to leave. Be kind and unselfish - don't spam.

Your Account Will Be Deleted Without Warning For Spam.

Blog Posts

Tunable Quantum States...

Posted by Reginald L. Goodwin on September 18, 2018 at 5:30am 0 Comments

When the researchers turn an external magnetic field in different directions (indicated with arrows), they change the orientation of the linear electron flow above the kagome (six-fold) magnet, as seen in these electron wave interference patterns on the surface of a topological quantum kagome magnet. Each pattern is created by a particular direction of the external magnetic field applied on the sample.

Image by M. Z. Hasan, Jia-Xin Yin, Songtian Sonia Zhang, Princeton University…

Continue

Textbook...

Posted by Reginald L. Goodwin on September 17, 2018 at 5:30am 0 Comments

Topics: Civil Rights, Diversity, Existentialism, History, Human Rights

Republicans: Founded in 1854 by anti-slavery expansion activists and modernizers, the Republican Party quickly surpassed the Whig Party as the principal opposition to the Democratic Party. In 1860, it came to power with the election of Abraham Lincoln to the presidency. The party presided over the American Civil War and Reconstruction and was harried by internal factions and scandals toward the end of the 19th century. Today, the party supports a conservative platform (from an American political perspective), with further foundations in supply-side fiscal policies,…
Continue

Cynical Capitalism...

Posted by Reginald L. Goodwin on September 14, 2018 at 5:30am 0 Comments

Image Source: AARP, which up to this moment, I didn't realize was so "woke."

Topics: Climate Change, Existentialism, Global Warming, Star Trek

The home world of the Ferengi species is…
Continue

Apokolips...

Posted by Reginald L. Goodwin on September 13, 2018 at 5:30am 0 Comments

Image Source: DC Wiki

Topics: Existentialism, Global Warming, Politics

Apokolips is a fictional planet appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. The planet is ruled by Darkseid, established in Jack Kirby's Fourth World comic book series, and…
Continue

Florence...

Posted by Reginald L. Goodwin on September 12, 2018 at 5:30am 0 Comments

At 2:30 a.m. EDT (0630 UTC) on Sept. 11, the MODIS instrument aboard NASA’s Aqua satellite looked at Hurricane Florence in infrared light. MODIS found coldest cloud top temperatures around the eye, as cold as or colder than minus 80 degrees (yellow) Fahrenheit (minus 112 degrees Celsius). Surrounding the eye were thick rings of powerful storms with cloud tops as cold as or colder than minus 70 degrees (red) Fahrenheit (minus 56.6 degrees Celsius). Credit: NASA/NRL…

Continue

Water Worlds...

Posted by Reginald L. Goodwin on September 11, 2018 at 5:30am 1 Comment

In a new study, Asst. Prof. Edwin Kite finds ocean planets could stay in zone of habitability longer than previously assumed. Copyright istockphoto.com

Topics: Astronomy, Astrobiology, Astrophysics, Exoplanet, Planetary Science, Space Exploration

The conditions for life surviving on planets entirely covered in water are…
Continue

Breakthrough...

Posted by Reginald L. Goodwin on September 10, 2018 at 5:30am 0 Comments

Jocelyn Bell Burnell discovered pulsars as a PhD student.Credit: David Hartley/Shutterstock

Topics: Astrophysics, Diversity, Diversity in Science, Nobel Prize, Pulsar, Women in Science

Fifty years after…
Continue

Imperious Manchurian...

Posted by Reginald L. Goodwin on September 7, 2018 at 4:41am 0 Comments

Ferdy on Films - The Manchurian Candidate

Topics: Commentary, Existentialism, Politics

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters." Orange Satan,…
Continue

The Digital Brothers Multimedia

The Digital Brothers
Our goal is to provide cost effective technological solutions for home, small and big business. After over 20 years of service working in this field, we decided to utilize our talents to develop and cultivate our own vision to benefit the community.
2D & 3D Animation
Graphic & Web Design
Photo & Video
Multimedia Development
Online & Print Marketing

Contact Us Today To Assist In Your Business Success
Email: info@thedigitalbrothers.com

SKYCITY TALKRADIO

THE UNDERGROUND BY ROXANNE BLAND

Life as alpha of a werewolf pack is anything but predictable. But even Parker Berenson is surprised by the latest twist: he’s fallen in love with a space alien. Problem is, he suspects Melera, his sexy new flame, might be the serial killer terrorizing Seattle. Or maybe she isn’t. After all, just because she’s an interstellar assassin doesn’t mean she’s guilty.

http://blackrosepress.com/

© 2018   Created by Jarvis Sheffield - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service