Deep Space 9 with Benjamin "A Man Called Hawk" Sisko

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry but I have two: The Dresdon Files and Jekell. Both have been discontinued I think.
No, so ha ha (laugh). The Dresden Files was about this cool sorcerer who was also a private investigator, for the magic world. And one of the entities he had to answer to was a very grumpy Brother -- can you believe that :)?

Jekell was this hyped up, really cool J/H series on PBS. Although now that you mention it Hyde did have fangs sometimes, and there were vampires in The Dresden Files....hmmm. Oh well, you got me (laugh)!
Farscape is my all time favorite ever. The individual characters were roundly developed over the course of the series and absence of a fight as a first choice - win every fight mentality in the main characters was another thing that got me hooked. They actually lost many fights and were often captured and tortured. I saw every episode from season two onwards and videotaped them while watching them. When the SciFi channel re-ran the series prior to showing the Farscape movie i videotaped them all in sequence to get season one, and once i found out about downloading music, movies and TV shows from torrents i downloaded the whole Farscape series and have all the episodes (minus commercials) in my computer ready to burn on DVD.
MANTIS, Deep Space Nine and all Star Trek series. Babylon Five, Battlestar Galactica (classic and remake), Buck Rogers in the 25th Century, Six Million Dollar Man, the first two seasons of Andromeda, Sarah Conner Chronicles, and my most recent interest, Clone Wars.
Space 1999-Sid and Marty Kraft-Blake's 7-Babylon 5- space above and beyond- Buck Rogers (spandex cat suits and mini skrits) yyyeeesss
Primeval, DS9, Babylon5, Red Dwarf and SG-1
Miltons got it right: FIREFLY! #1. So mad they canceled that series.

Star Trek and STAR TREK NEXT GEN is next best. Every character could carry a whole episode.
The rest of the TREK shows suffered from bad writing and casting. DS9 could hold its head up but VOYAGER and ENTERPRISE were attempts to rehash STNG and so they sucked.
The new BATTLESTAR GALACTICA has set the bar opened up a new genre: Sci-fi Drama. It's the reigning king now.

I dug FARSCAPE but it started slow and unoriginal for the first two seasons until they caught their stride in the third.
DRESDEN FILES was just ok to me. Had a cool vibe but didn't challenge anything or go strong on any point. The brother givibg the boy grief was good to see though Val

MANTIS! I thought I was the ONLY one who saw that! ...but it was way underdeveloped.

SG1 is the LAZIEST sci-fi TV show I've ever seen. They just steal other shows scripts and change the names!

The new CLONE WARS is ok so far but somebody tell those droids to stop with the AWFUL comedy.
I forgot to add Eureka, Smallville, Justice League and Justice League Unlimited!!
Eurekas starting off good you're right.
But if Justice League counts(and only JLUnlimited was REALLY good) you've got to put in Batman, Spidre-man and oh hell a ton of anima and other cartoons. Can any ELSE sing the theme song to STARBLAZERS?

We're off to outer space...
DISNEY HAS A STARBLASER MOVIE IN DEVELOPMENT,INSTAED OF THE YAMOTTO THEY GONNA USE AN AMERICAN SHIP. As long as they get the wave motion cannon right with surround sound and IMAX I am there. WERE OF TO SAVE THE EARTH.
I'm going to upload a trailer of the Jekell series. I don't know why they discontinued it -- it was off the chain! And they had kind of an open ended conclusion, which would've left room for further development.
I believe Jekell was only supposed to be a one time mini-series on the BBC. Hopefully, they'll order another series.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

IMPORTANT ALERTS

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! 

IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE CHANGING YOUR PROFILE  PICTURE, SWITCH TO EITHER CHROME BROWSWER OR FIREFOX. THERE IS A KNOWN ISSUE WITH INTERNET EXPLORER THAT CAUSES TROUBLE CHANGING PICTURES.

PLEASE DO NOT SIGN IN WITH FACEBOOK IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT. YOU WILL CREATE A DUPLICATE THAT WILL NOT HAVE YOUR INFO CONNECTED. THANKS

NO SPAMMING

Please do not greet everyone on the site with large images and/or announcements of your book or business. Yes, you want to tell the world, but learn the fine art of subtlety. We have lost numerous members because of the amount of 'friend' mail they instantly receive. This Hurts Everyone.

Also, DO NOT post the same information multiple times throughout the site. It will be deleted without notice.

Spam is unsolicited advertising, whether it is posted as comments on other members' pages or is emailed for marketing purposes.

Please be considerate. Post your advertisement in the proper Articles/Forum or Group. There are inexpensive marketing channels that reach every member for just $25 on the Advertising tab. You can post your information on your profile and even update your blog as often as you like.

We are not into censorship, so please don't make us ask you to leave. Be kind and unselfish - don't spam.

Your Account Will Be Deleted Without Warning For Spam.

Blog Posts

The Physics of Doomsday...

Posted by Reginald L. Goodwin on July 24, 2017 at 7:30am 0 Comments

Image Source: Business Insider

Topics: Geophysics, Politics, Research, Science

I thought about delaying this one until Friday,…
Continue

SALE on Elemental gear!

Posted by Marcus Haynes on July 21, 2017 at 1:19pm 1 Comment

In honor of the release of my second novel, Return of A.G., next week, I'm running a sale of all the Legend of the Orange Scepter t-shirts and posters! Check out the website store and support the Elementals and the diverse superhero movement. There's something for everybody; just look at he stuff above!

Banana Republic...

Posted by Reginald L. Goodwin on July 21, 2017 at 7:30am 0 Comments

Image Source: Cagle Comics

Topics: Civics, Existentialism, Politics

Banana Republic, Cambridge Dictionary (noun): a small country, especially in South and Central America, that is poor, corrupt, and badly ruled…

Continue

Big to Small...

Posted by Reginald L. Goodwin on July 20, 2017 at 9:37am 0 Comments

The cosmos can be considered as a collider for human to access the results of particle physics experiments at ultimate high energies. Credit: Department of Physics, HKUST
Topics: Cosmology, Particle Physics, Standard Model, Theoretical Physics

Our observable universe is the largest object that…
Continue

The Digital Brothers Multimedia

The Digital Brothers
Our goal is to provide cost effective technological solutions for home, small and big business. After over 20 years of service working in this field, we decided to utilize our talents to develop and cultivate our own vision to benefit the community.
2D & 3D Animation
Graphic & Web Design
Photo & Video
Multimedia Development
Online & Print Marketing

Contact Us Today To Assist In Your Business Success
Email: info@thedigitalbrothers.com

SKYCITY TALKRADIO

THE UNDERGROUND BY ROXANNE BLAND

Life as alpha of a werewolf pack is anything but predictable. But even Parker Berenson is surprised by the latest twist: he’s fallen in love with a space alien. Problem is, he suspects Melera, his sexy new flame, might be the serial killer terrorizing Seattle. Or maybe she isn’t. After all, just because she’s an interstellar assassin doesn’t mean she’s guilty.

http://blackrosepress.com/

© 2017   Created by Jarvis Sheffield - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service