LA PUNK NOIR’S 2011 BLACK VALHALLAH POSTER CONTEST

BLACK VALHALLAH is a national music tour featuring alternative Black musicians and bands. The poster theme should represent alternative Black music in the genres of rock n’ roll and punk rock music, and in the style of comic book artist, Barry Smith and/or John Buscema.

Entry Rules
  • The top of poster must include the following information: LPN presents BLACK VALHALLAH.
  • The size of the poster must be 11.5” X 14” and created in a high resolution digital format. Original file preferred (.psd, .ai, etc.).
  • Submissions are to be sent as attachment to lapunknoir@gmail.com and include following information: in subject line: BLACK VAHALLAH Poster Entry; in body of email include: Your name, Address, Phone Number and Email Address.
  • All entries become property of LA PUNK NOIR and LAPUNKNOIR.com and will be used for future promotions.

Judging
  • Entries to be judged by the LPN BLACK VALHALLAH Contest Committee or its designees.
  • The judges' decision is final. LA PUNK NOIR and LAPUNKNOIR.com reserves the right to select no winner if there is no suitable entry.
  • Anyone is eligible to enter, except for LPN BLACK VALHALLAH Contest Committee members.
  • Judging criteria includes how easily your poster may be utilized for future marketing purposes.

Awards
  • First place: $100
  • Second place: 4 V.I.P. tickets to LPN’s BLACK VALHALLAH concert in nearest U.S. city.
  • Third place: 2 V.I.P. tickets to LPN’s BLACK VALHALLAH concert in nearest U.S. city.

Awards will be announced on the LAPUNKNOIR.com site on Friday, May 6, 2011.

Deadline
  • Entries will be accepted beginning Friday, April 1, 2011.
  • Entry deadline is Sunday, May 1, 2011, before Midnight.

You need to be a member of Blacksciencefictionsociety to add comments!

Join Blacksciencefictionsociety

Email me when people reply –