I am offering a special rate for authors just in this genre.

I wish to diversify my portfolio. To be blunt, I need more covers featuring people of color. I want to see more black, brown, yellow, red, etc in my folio.

Being Latina, myself, mixed with Spanish Gypsy and Cherokee, I lament that my favorite genre in art, SFF, has so few characters of color.

It is such a dilemma, that many authors won't hire me because they think I can't successfully portray ethnic peoples simply because there are so few in my folio.

Since I can't justify taking time away from paid projects to just build my folio, I am offering an automatic 30% off, on top of all of my regular discount incentives to author just in this genre.

I need more sci-fi and I need more 'color', so why not combine the two needs into some great book cover art at a great discount?

While looking at my body of work, keep in mind that I am painfully aware that almost everyone is caucasian. Try to see what I can do or your book, using your more diverse characters. Then let's talk about your book cover needs. I have Live Chat on my website, so we don't need to stress over that little window below, lol.

Aidana WillowRaven

WillowRaven.weebly.com

You need to be a member of Blacksciencefictionsociety to add comments!

Join Blacksciencefictionsociety

Email me when people reply –