1. Stories must be submitted by April. 31, 2012
2. Word limit: 2000 to 3000
3. Authors retain all rights to stories submitted.
4. Original stories are preferred, but we will accept previously released stories. Preferred Categories:
5. Stories must be submitted by the author(s) who wrote them. Stories submitted by a third party will not be accepted.
6. The BSFS Anthology should be an excellent representation of the diverse voices in African American Speculative Fiction. Send us your work that you feel best represents you. We will accept no more than three (3) stories. If sending multiple selections, the BSFS Anthology committee will select the story it feels best represents the author's work.
7. Submission should be sent word document, doc. format. E-mail documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Writer's documents will remain confidential.
8. Art Submissions needed for full color cover work and interior. Queries with samples 6" wide x 9" tall (trade paperback size) at 300 DPI .jpg, .pdf, .png format or website portfolio links.
9. WRITERS WILL RECIEVE A FREE COPY OF THE ANTHOLOGY UPON PUBLICATION
10. We will equip each writer with sales and promotional material so that you can make your work profitable. Additional books can be purchased by contributors at the discount distributor rate.