GENESIS ANTHOLOGY OF BLACK SCIENCE FICTION BOOK III
Anthology Submission Guidelines
1. Only registered members of www.BlackScienceFictionSociety.com are eligible for participation.
2. Stories must be submitted by May 22, 2017
3. Word limit: 1500 to 2500
4. Authors retain all rights to stories submitted.
5. Original stories are preferred, but we will accept previously released stories. Preferred Categories:
Speculative Fiction, AfroFuturism, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Horror, Steampunk, Sword & Soul
6. Stories must be submitted by the author(s) who wrote them. Stories submitted by a third party will not be accepted.
7. The BSFS Anthology should be an excellent representation of the diverse voices in African American Speculative Fiction. Send us your work that you feel best represents our core mission. We will accept no more than three (2) stories. If sending multiple selections, the BSFS Anthology committee will select the story it feels best represents the author's work and our mission.
8. Provide a Photo, Contact Information, web address and 200 to 300 words Bio
9. WRITERS THAT ARE ACCEPTED WILL RECEIVE A FREE COPY OF THE ANTHOLOGY UPON PUBLICATION
10. We will equip each writer with sales and promotional material so that you can make your work profitable. Additional books can be purchased by contributors at the discount distributor rate.
11. Submission should be sent word document, doc. Or .pdf format. E-mail documents to: email@example.com. Please put “GENESIS ANTHOLOGY BOOK 3 SUBMISSION” in the subject heading of your email message.
Writer's documents will remain confidential.