All Discussions Tagged 'gods' (1)

← Back to Women in Black Science Fiction, Fantasy & Games
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mythopoeia - My Troubles with the Art of Mythbuilding

I've been penning a manuscript for over a decade that began as nothing more than a romance set in a fictional world. As I got older, and s…

Started by Wamuhu Mwaura

7 Jun 4
Reply by Wamuhu Mwaura

RSS

Badge

Loading…

IMPORTANT ALERTS

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! 

IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE CHANGING YOUR PROFILE  PICTURE, SWITCH TO EITHER CHROME BROWSWER OR FIREFOX. THERE IS A KNOWN ISSUE WITH INTERNET EXPLORER THAT CAUSES TROUBLE CHANGING PICTURES.

PLEASE DO NOT SIGN IN WITH FACEBOOK IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT. YOU WILL CREATE A DUPLICATE THAT WILL NOT HAVE YOUR INFO CONNECTED. THANKS

NO SPAMMING

Please do not greet everyone on the site with large images and/or announcements of your book or business. Yes, you want to tell the world, but learn the fine art of subtlety. We have lost numerous members because of the amount of 'friend' mail they instantly receive. This Hurts Everyone.

Also, DO NOT post the same information multiple times throughout the site. It will be deleted without notice.

Spam is unsolicited advertising, whether it is posted as comments on other members' pages or is emailed for marketing purposes.

Please be considerate. Post your advertisement in the proper Articles/Forum or Group. There are inexpensive marketing channels that reach every member for just $25 on the Advertising tab. You can post your information on your profile and even update your blog as often as you like.

We are not into censorship, so please don't make us ask you to leave. Be kind and unselfish - don't spam.

Your Account Will Be Deleted Without Warning For Spam.

Blog Posts

Oligarchy...

Posted by Reginald L. Goodwin on October 20, 2017 at 5:24am 0 Comments

Image Source: Foundations of Government, Slide Player, Slide 5

Topics: Commentary, Existentialism, History, Politics

I let the previous post last Friday stand without any other comment. I'm also working on reports for three projects in graduate school. I have a limited…
Continue

future dwelling technology

Posted by Arnold L. Johnson on October 19, 2017 at 10:07am 0 Comments

OK, my latest thinking. The quonset has dormers on each side which is connected to stacked shipping containers. The sea-cons can be porches or room expansion. The quonset ends are flat so you can attach dome-like extensions. I used an octagonal shaped dome in keeping with standard 90 degree building technology. And yes, you don't have to use shipping containers, but they are ready-made steel frames. And you could just as well dock your tiny house on the side of the quonset.

Someone asked me what kind of people would live in my dwellings. I am a bungalow person, smallish but bigger than a tiny house. How to live in a smallish house is living in your mind instead of living by your body. The body requires space and stuff, both of which can be costly. But you can do whatever you imagine,…

Continue

The Digital Brothers Multimedia

The Digital Brothers
Our goal is to provide cost effective technological solutions for home, small and big business. After over 20 years of service working in this field, we decided to utilize our talents to develop and cultivate our own vision to benefit the community.
2D & 3D Animation
Graphic & Web Design
Photo & Video
Multimedia Development
Online & Print Marketing

Contact Us Today To Assist In Your Business Success
Email: info@thedigitalbrothers.com

SKYCITY TALKRADIO

THE UNDERGROUND BY ROXANNE BLAND

Life as alpha of a werewolf pack is anything but predictable. But even Parker Berenson is surprised by the latest twist: he’s fallen in love with a space alien. Problem is, he suspects Melera, his sexy new flame, might be the serial killer terrorizing Seattle. Or maybe she isn’t. After all, just because she’s an interstellar assassin doesn’t mean she’s guilty.

http://blackrosepress.com/

© 2017   Created by Jarvis Sheffield - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service