DECEMBER 2009 NEWS BITS

Hello Everyone, Here are a few noteworthy things going on with the site. Book of the Month: Eternity Falls by Kirk Outerbridge In the future, death is only a problem if you can’t afford the price. Such is the promise of Gentec Corporation’s “Miracle Treatment”, a genetic anti-aging elixir that grants eternal life—or does it? Find out more at http://www.blacksciencefictionstore.com/ Rage Books LLC is official as of 30 Nov 09. Rage Books: Fighting for the Small Voice. Rage books is an independently owned family and friends operated publishing business with talented, trained professionals working to ensure great stories are told in a quality way. On my website at www.Osguards.com, I've added a PayPal link that will allow you to place a name in which to send an autograph copy of my book to. I was also able to add a book seller’s page for a discount. Check out www.ragebooks.net ~ Malcolm Petteway. SELL YOUR PRODUCTS ON BLACKSCIENCEFICTIONSTORE.COM IT'S Simple, We will: * Post brief description of the product, * Post a picture of your product * Provide a link directly to your product sales page. * We will promote your product on BlackScienceFictionSociety.com * We will promote your product on UrbanSavvy.com * We will promote your product on other media outlets such as Face Book, MySpace, YouTube, and Twitter All this for just $35 per year per product. SIGN UP OR RENEW AT http://www.blacksciencefictionstore.com/#/agreement/4532257958 The MVmedia Holiday Special! You can purchase Meji Book One and Meji Book Two for $12.00 each plus shipping and handling! Also, for the first time, MVmedia is selling posters. Purchase The Meji Twins by Mshindo Kummba I or The Sivads from The Possession by Stanley Weaver for $8.00 each plus shipping and handling. For the ultimate holiday gift, bundle it all together! Get Meji Book One, Meji Book Two, the Mshindo Meji Poster and The Sivads from The Possession for $35.00, plus shipping and handling. This special lasts until December 3lst. So get yourself out of here and go to www.mvmediaatl.com! Happy Holidays! HOW TO DEAL WITH WHITE PEOPLE GIVES VOICE TO RACE RELATED CONCERNS How To Deal With White People is released through Walking Bulls Printing Press and is available at www.dealwithwhites.com, Amazon.com and other channels. If you'd like more information about this topic, or to schedule an interview, please call Jela Oba Okpara at 310-493-7684 or email Jela at info@dealwithwhites.com ATTENTION ALL BSFS ANTHONOLGY AUTHORS Once you receive their edited manuscripts and made corrections they need to send them to Milton Davis for compiling and typesetting. You should also send me a short biography with their edited manuscript to add to the book as well. The stories will be arranged in alphabetical order. Thank you again for your support in this effort. This will be a great jump off point for all involved. Thank you again for your support in this effort. This will be a great jump off point for all involved. AS ALWAYS, SUPPORT EACH OTHER BY BUYING EACH OTHER’S PRODUCTS Let’s all continue to really support each other by purchasing an item at least one a month and build our libraries of Black Science Fiction up. We have a great wealth of information and entertainment that we can benefit from by investing in each other’s works.

You need to be a member of Blacksciencefictionsociety to add comments!

Join Blacksciencefictionsociety

Email me when people reply –