Hello all,I just wanted to forward a note to any interested parties who live within the NYC greater metro area. There is a black writers collective called MORNINGSIDE WRITER'S GROUP. Check it out here:http://www.morningsidewriters.com/They are starting a sci-fi writer's workshop helmed by yours truly.Here is the info:Dear Morningside!Please join me in welcoming Brandon Easton to the Morningside Writers Group Family! Brandon will helm a new Science Fiction/Speculative Group currently under construction. We will begin advertising and recruiting writers in the next few weeks, but you all are getting an advance peek in case you've friends, family, and colleagues who would be interested in applying.Stay tuned for further developments!Brandon M. Easton is a professional writer, screenwriter, and educator based in New York City. Born and raised in Baltimore, MD, Easton is a graduate of Ithaca College and Boston University's prestigious Screenwriting program. Brandon has well over 10 years of writing experience. He has penned articles for the Boston Herald , Crashpad Magazine, and a variety of other publications. His past work has included the original comic book series ARKANIUM for Dreamwave Productions, and Transformers: Armada , which was distributed on Free Comic Book Day across North America. He is currently working on a novelized version of SHAWDOWLAW as well as other high-concept screenplays.

You need to be a member of Blacksciencefictionsociety to add comments!

Join Blacksciencefictionsociety

Email me when people reply –