A Black Amusement Park!

I just got back from Universal Studios Hollywood with my son and my niece. This weekend we do Disneys' El Capitan Theater to see Wall-e and Disneylands' Theme park and then Sea World in San Diego. Before I rant let me say that Simpson's ride is off the hook! Now I have been to these places numerous times and if I did not have a son or visiting relatives I would not be seen at these made for kids places. But as I stood in line for the Jurassic Park ride I could not help but make notice of the shock and awe on the faces of the children waiting in anticipation for their turn to drop 85 feet into cold water spray. What I take for granted living right around the corner from had visitors from all over the world screaming in excitement as they experienced these joy rides for the very first time. I have done roller coasters from Ohio to California and the excitement is all the same. But suppose we were to design a black theme amusement park and open it up to the public. We already have Universoul Circus which comes highly recommended by yours truly. What type of roller coasters would we have? Would we have to provide hair covers for the sisters who rode the water rides? My wife and I drove up to Niagara Falls one time and rushing water over a waterfall is so...ahem! So would there be a love theme ride for couples? Would brothers want to dress up as Be Be's Kids or Huey and Riley from The Boondocks like Bugs Bunny or Mickey Mouse at 4 dollars an hour? How about a roller coaster called The Drive By? A tossy turvy thing called The Dreadlock? Or The Weave? What brought this on was BET's 106 and Park was having a get down on the Universal Citywalk and it was deep with brothers and sisters who are not normally there. That is a fan base longing for a hot spot to get their loop to loop upset stomach on. Are you ready for that Lil Wayne ride called The lolipop which my neice seems to know the words to. Of course some of these names would be decided on by a parental committee to keep Al Sharpton from blowing up my voice mail but I think you get the point. Starting right now lets run some ideas for our dream park. We need a location that all can road trip too like Saint louis or Atlanta. Parents, teens, toddlers and lovers need to be catered to. Types of food and beverages (No 40 ounces!). And to keep the park out of the red the games of risk should focus less on basketball shots(Smile) brothers will be walking away with every stuffed animal. We also need kiddie cabaret shows where Chuckie Cheeses meets Duke Ellington or some form of up tempo jazz. Somewhere on planet Earth is a brother or sister working with dolphins, killer whales and dancing seals. the latest hip hop joints could have the dolphins getting Jiggy Wit It. Enough with me let's dream and then envision!

You need to be a member of Blacksciencefictionsociety to add comments!

Join Blacksciencefictionsociety

Email me when people reply –