Suppose if the top black engineers and designers got together and made automobiles! What would the average African American person need in some wheels? Let us first narrow it down to types of vehicles. Sports car/coupe, big body sedan, SUV, mini-van, compact, and a ridiculously fast high performance exotic super car! We can also add sport bikes, all terrain vehicles, boats and airplanes. Assume an economical hybrid engine was already in play so gas prices were irrelevant at this point. So before Motor Trend or Road and Track magazines take it for the test drive and compare it the latest Benz, BMW or Huyandai what should we shoot for? Speed? Comfort? Tow capacity? Aerodynamics? 0- 60 mph and quarter mile times? So all you big players and soccer mommies and church going folks with your over sized rims still spinning and you parking lot pimps and grand touring road trips and race car drivers tell daddy the dealer what I can put you in. Remember we do in house financing and I am good friends with the salesman. Good credit bad credit everybody drives today!

You need to be a member of Blacksciencefictionsociety to add comments!

Join Blacksciencefictionsociety

Email me when people reply –