Rant Time! Me Myself and I!

Right now there are about 8 pages worth of people on this website and yet only a small fraction of us post on these forums! One of the sure signs of a great team player is to make his teammates better! So on that note I am putting all the names of people who do not post regularly in a diss rap song. If you fail to respond then you lose your street credibility for good! Ah'm gettin' atcha!Seriously, where are the creative minds and that wit to match? America is the home of the free, land of the brave and residence of the make stuff up as you go along folks! I didn't check but is their some sort of charge for posting on this site? I would be in debt by now! If we ever plan to create our own industry we have to get far more assertive in our thoughts and actions! In a parallel alternate forum there are people who happen to be white that post like it is going out of style! Plus they have the stories and characters to match their rants!Who cares how stupid the rant may be or if you will offend someone. Dialogue helps feed the creative mind. Should I start calling people out like Kemian did to me? By the way that was fun and so inspiring that many of my clients shared in the back and forth banter we had. One of my white clients who took Kemian's side in the debate said that I was not militant enough! Imagine that! I had to sign the FOX protest after that exchange for a conclusion was forced to be drawn for no action at all would be a futile result! I have to date re-embraced some of my former miltant views as a result! Thanx Kemian!There are some posts out there that have gone without a response for days that other sites are chewing on! This reflects our work as a whole when we do not take that leap of faith and plunge deep! This aint' no sippin' tea! One day the powers that be or potential investors will shine a camera this way and stick a microphone in our wide eyed faces and prove once and for all that black folks are not ready for prime time when it comes to sci-fi! While this community is still relatively small we could at least practice the arts of expression before we go public and stutter our way through an interview.We should be back and forth at each other like a football team in practice before the big game! And why has no one at least told me to shut the... up by now! Where is that cynical no nonsense negative word-bating troll on this site that seems to show up on every other site with an anonymous name and a bone to pick with every thing that does not breathe as he does? No forum is complete without it! To battle the forces of evil we need to exercise to prepare. We are in what football calls 'prevent defense'... it prevents us from winning! Would someone other than Kemian or Ronald T. Jones please slap my face before I take over this website! My audacity is borderline rude, obnoxious and some what annoying to someone out there! Hello... hello... anybody out there... I think I'll go start another forum. "I'm off to see the wizard... the wonderful wizard of oooooz!"

You need to be a member of Blacksciencefictionsociety to add comments!

Join Blacksciencefictionsociety

Email me when people reply –