The Black Crocodile Hunter!

Crikey! You are all right mate! Isn't she a bute? Let me put my snake away and talk to these people! Is it not amazing with all the black folks living in Africa, South America and the Aborigines in Australia that there is not one brother who is the counterpart of the late great Steve Irwin? I know... black folks don't do that sort of thing that it is for crazy white folks to do! Of course exercising dominion over animals is a biblical thing anyway. We can play football, dunk a basketball and run really really fast, but none of us can catch a snake and teach herpetology to school children? I once photographed a rattle snake up close swallowing a squirrel and told a brother this and all he said was I was crazy and should have run away! My white friends were more like "cool" and where did you see this at! I am not saying that we should endanger ourselves with foolishness but our fear over animals that can only kill us one or two ways as opposed to our shooting, back of the shovel slam, front tire rolling and sticking in the microwave for kicks way of killing them demands a little less fear on our part! As some animal lovers actually rub the noses of Great White Sharks and tame lions with ease we are not seen in any form matching those youtube images. Things such as this can lead to more believability when you see Ice Cube kill a large snake in the movie Anaconda and LL Cool J killing two large sharks in the movie Deep Blue Sea! As I was hiking along a trail with two sisters in the California mountains I spotted a thick rattlesnake chilling in the sun. Being from Chicago I had only seen them on tv and left the trail to get a closer look. Both of these sisters lost their composure and started encouraging me to get away. This was their chance to play the Crocodile Hunter's widow Terri Irwin and back a brother up. Instead all I heard was blah blah blah we aint' carrying you to the hospital...etc.etc. Of course one of them did jump out of an airplane with a parachute but who am I to judge! So who among you has had a wild animal encounter, gone hunting or swam with fish that had a huge bite or would like to see a brother get his animal on?

You need to be a member of Blacksciencefictionsociety to add comments!

Join Blacksciencefictionsociety

Email me when people reply –