Immortal

htp (peace)Just finished reading Immortal, by Valjeanne Jeffers.Thousands of years in the future, in the great land of Tundra - after the Time of Legend, we find Karla. A beautiful indigo woman, Karla must navigate through an inner and outer world filled with magic, past lives, and a mysterious and powerful being who seems to know Karla better than she knows herself.Immortal is an amazing story that flows like water. It’s a speculative-cool piece that takes the reader on a trip that is horror, cyber-punk, and fantasy, all rolled in one. Valjeanne Jeffers is one of those authors who can make words drip color. I had a ball exploring her world. I was captivated by the surreal dreamscapes Karla and Joseph ebbed in and out of, and the utilitarian society in which they spent their waking lives.Immortal is one of the most unique blends I have had the pleasure of reading in some time. Future collides with past. Magic, with science. This is one cool ride, and I am compelled to recommend this piece.get it here!

You need to be a member of Blacksciencefictionsociety to add comments!

Join Blacksciencefictionsociety

Email me when people reply –