ALIEN SEX

So I'm reading this collection of short stories in a book called "Alien Sex", it's all about people having sexual relations with other-wordly creatures. I stumbled across the book purely by accident. I was writing a short story called "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner Now" about a sister who brings her alien lover home to meet her folks, an obvious play on the famous Hepburn/Tracy movie. Then I posted up on my blog about how I have this fetish for humans hooking up with aliens who look like brothers to me. (Predator, the black Klingons played by Tony Todd and Kevin Grievioux etc)I take a break from writing and drive to Burbank to visit my favorite horror book store "Dark Delacacies" and I find this book. (I'll discuss more about the book in another post that I think is relevant to us as Black folk). I'm thinking "Wow, someone else is kinky too."Now, since I feel like I can talk to my Black Sci Fi Society cyber family in a mature and honest discussion, I posit a question to you all. Have any of you thought about what it would be like to hook up with an alien?Okay, now I shuffle away in shame with my dirty little secret.

You need to be a member of Blacksciencefictionsociety to add comments!

Join Blacksciencefictionsociety

Email me when people reply –