CHANNEL X- The New Black TV!

If we were to start a new black TV station what kind of programming would you like to have? Since we would be competing for ratings with BET we will have to offer something a little different than what is normally expected of black entertainment standards! Of course since we are very creative people I see no reason why we could not compete with the major stations too! So here is my projected line up for this falls season!Not in any particular order...South Central General Hospital- To get people off that General Hospital/E.R./Greys Anatomy bandwagon we take you to a black hospital founded by black doctors that must deal with drive by victims and the average doctor/nurse romance with the medical politics and ethics of maintaining a facility that caters to both the poor and the black middle class!Hollywood South- This name is subject to change since Baldwin Hills was taken and wasted on that BET reality show nobody watches! This is about beautiful, black and rich celebrities competing to take control over the fertile grounds of black entertainment south of L.A! It includes but is not limited to back stabbing, betrayals, envy and the occasional moral message of that central individual who holds the show together! This where Dallas meets Dynasty with black folks!Atlanta Five O- This is that cop drama that deals with black cops and there relationship to the black community! The city is subject to change depending upon favorable locations but it will have enough high speed chases and busts to make you forget N.Y. Undercover, Hill Street Blues and The Wire!Blanimation- Animated stuff for the little ones and some of us big ones! Pick your favorite black super hero or comic strip and we will use the best software to create the best animation you have ever seen! YES! Our staff will actually attend SIGGRAPH and get the best software or hire someone to create the software for us to deliver the best product period! LOL!Enough from me... now you guys do what you do and get to posting! You are allowed to improve on what I just suggested or make up what ever you so desire for your programming pleasure! Read your current TV guides and dig deep!

You need to be a member of Blacksciencefictionsociety to add comments!

Join Blacksciencefictionsociety

Email me when people reply –