AN INTERVIEW WITH VP NOMINEE SHARISE!

Black Science Fiction Society dot Com Magazine: Welcome to our show! our guest today is VP nominee Sharise! She will be answering questions about the galactic campaign!Sharise: Thank you for having me!BSFSCM: What experience do you bring to this bid?Sharise: Well... I can see Saturn from my window!BSFSCM: OKaaay! What is your position on the Aliens vs Predator wars that seem to go on longer than your running mate has predicted?Sharise: They are at war? That is so sad!BSFSCM: Riiiight! Darth Vader gave a speech saying that he would use the Death Star to wipe The Jedi off the map!Sharise: He's a mean old bad guy!BSFSCM: Hmmm! Your running mate cut funding for the Starship Troopers during the war with The Bugs!Sharise: Make love... not war!BSFSCM: Yeeeeah! When Ronald "Hussein" Jones asked you to run on the ticket with him was there any doubt in your mind that you were qualified for the position?Sharise: Although we never met face to face I new that we would go to the center of the universe and "SHAKE" things up!BSFSCM: SHAKE?????Sharise: I write erotic novels and...!BSFSCM: That's enough! This is a family website so we must maintain our PG-13 rating! Last question! do you two really believe that you can match wits with the one and only Flex Hectic?Sharise: I once RAP battled Flex Hectic into the wee hours of the evening and gave it my all!BSFSCM: GIRLFRIEND! You and your running mate both got B-O-D-I-E-D! That concludes our interview! I thank my guest for her honest and open answering of these tough questions!Sharise: I love Ewoks... don't you? Don't you believe they should do a prequel to the Bible! Like what happened before Adam and Eve?BSFSCM: GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY!

You need to be a member of Blacksciencefictionsociety to add comments!

Join Blacksciencefictionsociety

Email me when people reply –