THE NEW WORLD ORDER!

ATTENTION: all you new members to this website are hereby notified!Rent is due the first of the galactic month on the light year calendar!A hyper drive speed limit will be posted near all asteroid belts!Light sabers and phaser guns are not to be used in safe zone areas!Women who look good in their posted photos need not try to push up on me I belong to VJ and on the down low to VERONICA! However... inquiries are welcome!Dudes who be thinking they all that must not look FLEX HECTIC squarely in the eye or be vaporized right where you stand!RONALD is... well RONALD!Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served according to species, climate and temperament!All inter galactic shipping of sci-fi books will be taxed heavily!A mandatory dress code will be issued for all men... LADIES do what you like!OBEY these mandates and maybe you live longer than expected!My office hours are until...!Instead of going to each and every new member's page I thought it better to do it all in the open for all eyes to see!WELCOME TO THE BLACK SCIENCE FICTION SOCIETY dot COM!Your overseer, lord and king FLEX HECTIC!

You need to be a member of Blacksciencefictionsociety to add comments!

Join Blacksciencefictionsociety

Email me when people reply –