Kevin Grevioux

I was born in Chicago, Illinois, but I’ve lived in a variety of places during my life including Minnesota, Boston, New Jersey and Washington, D.C. I graduated from Howard University in the nation’s capitol, Washington, D.C., with a degree in Microbiology. I quit my graduate studies in genetic engineering to pursue

a career in film as a screenwriter. In fact, it was actually my love for science fiction that lead me to a short-lived career as an actual scientist. So in a strange way I’ve come full circle with what I’ve always been interested in. Underworld was my first produced writing credit and I currently have one in development.

IMDB Profile | MSN Bio I’m also a self-described MARVEL ZOMBIE. In fact, it was my love for comic books that actually lead me to pursue a career in the biological sciences. The Fantastic Four and the Hulk were my favorite comics because the main characters of both books were scientists.

And lastly, given that I’m originally from Bloomington, Minnesota I have an insatiable passion for the Minnesota Vikings. Who, I might add, conspire against me every week during the season, to find new and more sinister ways to GUT me! And don’t get me started on that horrific Randy Moss trade!

You need to be a member of Blacksciencefictionsociety to add comments!

Join Blacksciencefictionsociety

Email me when people reply –