Memoreal day was last week and yes Iam late but I just got this info a few days ago. I am a anime mech, power armor, gundam fan and a fan of Military tanks. While listening to PACIFICA radio in NYC , WBAI a few nights ago thay had a radio fund drive and the meroial day show case was a documenty on the 761ST black tank ballion from ww 2  AKA (BLACK PANTHER BATALION). Like the taskgue airmen who kicked @#$ in the skies these  brothers rolled hard on the ground in their W-5 tanks and for those of you who never knew the GREAT JACKIE ROBINSON was one of the first black tank commanders, Its a shame that he is only known for his role in base ball but he is a first in the military as well I am not sure if a movie has been made about jackie that high lighted him as a baller and solider but I pray SPIKE LEE makes a movie about black TAKNERS AND THEIR HISTORY the way he made MIRCALE AT SAINT ANNA.  There were 3 main black tank baltalions and here are there sites. WWW.761ST.COM ,WWW.752NDTANK.COM AND WWW.784.COM

You need to be a member of Blacksciencefictionsociety to add comments!

Join Blacksciencefictionsociety

Email me when people reply –