JANUARY 2010 NEWS BITS

HELP HAITI  The worst earthquake in 200 years struck Haiti yesterday, causing catastrophic destruction in the hemisphere's poorest country. The quake struck near the capital of Port-au-Prince, the most densely populated part of Haiti, and thousands are feared dead....The most urgent needs appear to be bandages, antibiotics, other basic medical supplies, and water tablets to prevent cholera outbreaks. The need for food and shelter is also growing especially given that these needs are severe in impoverished Haiti in the best of times.  For More Info: http://www.blacksciencefictionsociety.com/forum/topics/helping-haiti   Revelations: Osguards Guardians of the Universe I just want to let everyone know that I just approved the final draft of my second Osguard book in the series of four books, My book Revelations: Osguards Guardians of the Universe is now out. Check out www.ragebooks.net for details.   SELL YOUR PRODUCTS ON BLACKSCIENCEFICTIONSTORE.COM IT'S Simple, We will: * Post brief description of the product, * Post a picture of your product * Provide a link directly to your product sales page. * We will promote your product on BlackScienceFictionSociety.com * We will promote your product on other media outlets such as Face Book, MySpace, YouTube, and Twitter All this for just $35 per year per product. SIGN UP OR RENEW AT http://www.blacksciencefictionstore.com/#/agreement/4532257958   Book signing at Nubian Bookstore' on BlackScienceFictionSociety! Time: February 7, 2010 from 1pm to 5pm Location: Nubian Book Store Organized By: Milton Davis Event Description: Meji Book One and Book Two book sale and signing. Come out and meet me and buy a few books during Black History Month.   ATTENTION ALL BSFS ANTHONOLGY AUTHORS Once you receive their edited manuscripts and made corrections they need to send them to Milton Davis for compiling and typesetting. You should also send me a short biography with their edited manuscript to add to the book as well. The stories will be arranged in alphabetical order. Thank you again for your support in this effort. This will be a great jump off point for all involved. BOOK OF THE MONTH: Chronicle of the Liberator Author: RONALD T. JONES   Thomas Richard Jackson, a mundane man, with mundane aspirations, living a mundane existence, until an alien snatches him from a bad situation, transporting the human to his ship.  Thomas discovers that he is no mere guest. The alien has big plans for him, plans that include transforming Thomas from a wimp to a hard-nosed killer. Why? Because the alien intends to send the human to assassinate the leader of a powerful interstellar empire.....   Purchase at: http://www.amazon.com/Chronicle-Liberator-Ronald-T-Jones/dp/0595324975/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1233507851&sr=8-1   EVENTS If you have known of any events coming up that the membership can benefit from please post it in the event calendar; book signings, conventions anything you feel other members can benefit from/ IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A WEBSITE PLEASE GET WITH US. $250 Economic Stimulus Web Package  We have over 15 years experience and we offer the following services: - Web Design & Development - Photography and Videography - 3D, Stop Motion & Flash Animations - Graphics Design & Illustration - Multimedia Development - CD & DVD Duplication - Printing - Promotions  We look forward to working with you. The Digital Brothers www.TheDigitalBrothers.com info@thedigitalbrothers.com

You need to be a member of Blacksciencefictionsociety to add comments!

Join Blacksciencefictionsociety

Email me when people reply –