NOVEMBER NEWSLETTER 2009

ATTENTION ALL BSFS ANTHONOLGY AUTHORS Once you receive their edited manuscripts and made corrections they need to send them to Milton Davis for compiling and typesetting. You should also send me a short biography with their edited manuscript to add to the book as well. The stories will be arranged in alphabetical order. Thank you again for your support in this effort. This will be a great jump off point for all involved. Thank you again for your support in this effort. This will be a great jump off point for all involved. BROTHER MILTON…. Beginning next week I'm running a Sword and Soul Holiday special. Both Meji Book One and Book Two will be on sale at my site for $12.00 each plus shipping and handling. I'm also offering the Mshindo Meji Poster and The Sivads for $8.00 each plus shipping. And last but not least, you can order the holiday package for $35.00! What's the Holiday package? I'm glad you asked! The holiday package is Meji Book One and Book Two, the Mshindo Meji poster and The Sivad Poster. Now that's something! The sale begins Monday, November 16th and lasts until December 30th. As always, thanks for your friendship, your support and your patience. Sword and Soul Forever! SELL YOUR PRODUCTS ON BLACKSCIENCEFICTIONSTORE.COM IT'S Simple, We will: * Post brief description of the product, * Post a picture of your product * Provide a link directly to your product sales page. * We will promote your product on BlackScienceFictionSociety.com * We will promote your product on UrbanSavvy.com * We will promote your product on other media outlets such as Face Book, MySpace, YouTube, and Twitter All this for just $35 per year per product. EVENTS If you have known of any events coming up that the membership can benefit from please post it in the event calendar; book signings, conventions anything you feel other members can benefit from WE WANT TO PROMOTE YOU If you have a product or special event you want everyone to know about please forward it to me and I will send an e-blast to all the membership to get the word out.  Please remember to post the BSFS Widget on your MySpace, face book and other outside pages and put us in your links to help spread the word about what we are trying to accomplish. The More the Merrier! SUPPORT EACH OTHER BY BUYING EACH OTHER’S PRODUCTS Let’s all continue to really support each other by purchasing an item at least one a month and build our libraries of Black Science Fiction up. We have a great wealth of information and entertainment that we can benefit from by investing in each other’s works.

You need to be a member of Blacksciencefictionsociety to add comments!

Join Blacksciencefictionsociety

Email me when people reply –